Word of the Left

Insomniac commentary on current issues and Marxist theory with a Maoist spin.


Hiatus

Its been a long time since my last post, mainly because I've decided that I will shut down this blog indefinatly. I have became alot more active in the Communist movement lately, and have found that blogging has become alot harder as I work on new initiatives like neighborhood Revolution clubs, a American Fashwatch, and activism in general. I will still read alot of the great blogs on the web like Renedgade Eye, The Red Mantis, Portland Maoist, Red Flags, Left Spot, Che Bob's blog, Seek the Truth, Serve the People, and troutsky's blog however my posting will be limited now.

Until Later, LeftyHenry

8 Responses to “Hiatus”

  1. # Blogger Frank Partisan

    I noticed the lull right away.

    I often tell people, the choice isn't between blogging and not blogging. I never posted daily. You also don't need to write a book when you post. Blog when you have time.

    Your blog was read in all corners of the world; Naxalites, Pakistanis, Philippinos, Europeans etc.

    All the best.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    You've been doing some great blogging work, comrade.

    This is SoS from rev-left. :)

    I hope to see you back blogging soon.

    Good luck with all your work for the revolutionary cause.  

  3. # Blogger celticfire

    I agree with Renegade Eye. Post what you can, when you can, and never spread yourself too thin.

    Best of luck! I hope we see more from you soon...  

  4. # Blogger MC Fanon

    What a shame that you leave right as I get back. Check in now and again.

    -Dave  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Ditto...Ditto...Ditto...
    Post when you can and fill us in with what you are doing in the community.  

  6. # Blogger V

    Good blog you have there. I shall add your link.

    http://reddiarypk.wordpress.com/  

  7. # Blogger Frank Partisan

    Thank you for stopping by my blog.  

  8. # Blogger Brown John

    Hello. This little HEADCOFFIN has been delivered to you courtesy of John Brown at
    Savage Injustice
    . If you think that you have received this message as the result of some error, you are mistaken. Spam other people's blogs with personal insults and racial epitaphs and you get to experience reciprocity of fate. If you believe that you should not be the recipient of this demonstration of savage/ social justice, please feel free to contact john via e-mail at this ISP: savagejustice@riseup.net and convince him to be more civil in the future.  

Post a Comment